A Syracuse Law Firm Offering Compassionate Counsel and Aggressive Advocacy
A serious legal problem requires swift and decisive action. Your future may depend on the outcome. When your freedom or your family's future is on the line, you need a lawyer who cares and who will absolutely fight for what is right.
I am Laurin Haddad, an experienced trial attorney focusing on criminal defense and divorce and family court cases. I am known for aggressive, energetic and determined advocacy on behalf of my clients. I work to achieve solutions that not only protect my clients' rights but which also help them to move forward in their lives in the most positive manner possible.
A Broad-Based Legal Practice to Address Your Needs
- Drug charges — possession, sale or distribution, and trafficking cases, often involving search and seizure issues
- Serious felonies — including violent crimes and property offenses such as burglary or larceny, robbery or assault, sex crimes like sexual assault or rape, white collar crimes like fraud or embezzlement, and weapons or gun charges
- Domestic violence
- DWI — including felony and aggravated DWI
- Misdemeanors — including shoplifting, harassment, marijuana possession
- Serious traffic violations
- Juvenile charges of all kinds
- Property division
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Modifications in support, custody and visitation, as well as enforcement of existing orders
- fathers' rights
- Same-sex issues
- Spousal support (alimony)
- Orders of protection
- And other family law matters
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
- And other employment law matters
- Facilitation of residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Easements and other real estate matters
My Commitment to You
I will work directly with you to explain the law as it applies to your case and provide you with an honest assessment of what you can expect from the legal system. You will have the information you need to make intelligent decisions about your case. It is important to me that you are educated about your case.
As I work to achieve your goals, I will keep you informed of important developments in your case. I will answer your questions, address your concerns and return your phone calls. You will have the confidence of knowing that an experienced and determined lawyer is doing everything she can to obtain the best outcome for you.
Contact a New York Attorney
For a consultation at Haddad Law Office, P.C., in Syracuse, New York, call 866-986-4862 toll free or contact me online.
Off site, evening and weekend appointments are available.